It happens many time when we insert a CD or DVD in drive and it does not respond to it. even though your softwares & hardwares are updated. so how to solve this problem? Microsoft has come up with Fix it Tool to solve your problem. you just need to download it and run it and it will take care of everything.
- Your CD or DVD Drive does not read or write and is shown as disabled
- The media in your CD or DVD drive cannot be read
- The media cannot be written to by your CD or DVD drive
- You receive one of the following errors:
- A class specific or device specific driver is missing or corrupt
- A CD or DVD drive cannot be found or is not connected
- The CD or DVD drive is experiencing a problem that prevents it from working properly
- The CD or DVD drive is not accessible via an assigned drive letter
How it works…Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services scans your computer and detects the root causes of common problems, then automatically fixes the problems that it finds, and offers additional resources if the problem isn’t fixed.To run and use this service just download this tool and run it with your internet connection on.you can directly go to the download page from here.