One of the biggest changes in Windows 8 is undoubtedly the inclusion of new and familiar interface the Metro which was introduced to the market by Microsoft and then discontinued and became so popular by its inclusion in the new operating system of Windows Phone 7 . Windows 8 UX Pack will theme your Windows 7 desktop with Windows 8 User Experience, including Windows 8 Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Metro UI (Newgen), Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile and more.
If you are the one who has not yet tried Windows 8 Preview and want to have a look at how it works and looks with this new operating system so today I bring a solution called Windows 8 UX Pack which is intended for users who do not want to install a new operating system or do not want major changes in its operating system and does not affect system important files with some skin packs. It Is just a kind of theme pack and so its easy to uninstall without affecting your system files.
Windows 8 UX Pack is only compatible with Windows 7 and is very easy to Install like any other software you install.
Windows 8 UX Pack is an application that will allow us to enjoy this new interface without major modifications to our system and the ability to uninstall it when we want. In turn, this package of visual effects and allows 3 different options to use interface which are Metro, M3 or Developer Preview.
Features ofWindows 8 UX Pack
- Added ability to offer uninstalling existing UX Pack product if can be uninstalled from Control Panel
- Corrected logon screen wallpaper items as Developer Preview ones is actually lock screen
- Replaced ViOrb with Kishan Bagaria’s Windows 7 Start Orb Changer including authentic orb from Windows 8 resources
- Updated Default Windows Aero theme to dj-corny’s Windows 8 Metro Mod 1.66
- Updated Newgen background to be properly matched with Windows 8 Metro Start
- Updated User Tile’s default configuration to be unchecked as Windows 8 Developer Preview no longer has it.