Like everything in life, in Windows there are also things that do not need. A clear example are the temporary files that have the system itself. It is for this reason, I always recommend to all my users CCleaner , it is one of the best options to keep the system clean and in good condition. This time, I want to talk about Windisk, similar software.
The first thing that you might think is What Windisk does that CCleaner does not have?
Well, there are positive things that are worthy of mention Windisk. First, I commented that it has a version for 32-bit and 64-bits. It is available for Windows 7 , Vista, XP, 2003, etc..
Windisk has several versions, and obviously, I analyze is the one that is free, available only for the home. And at first when you open the software asks to insert a license, but still, at the bottom says “Home User” and click on the “Register” button, so you’ll get to register the program forever, like home user you be.
Well, Windisk is a free program very complete, and has the ability to clean:
- Windows temporary files (with. Tmp)
- History files from Windows applications
- Windows Search
- Browsing history of various web browsers like the case of Firefox, Google
- Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc … It does not delete saved passwords in the browser!
- Newly implemented programs and files
- Items run on the Run Dialogue
And some of the interesting features that have Windisk proposed are:
- Allows cleaning schedule tasks after pushing the shut down button, or when it will close the session and at a certain time of day you want, it’s very configurable
- You can clean the Admin user, all users or as desired
- If you have problems, you can restore the system to a previous point
- You can include folders, files or disks for personal cleanliness
- Cleaning records are organized chronologically event level
For the foregoing reasons is that I believe Windisk an interesting option, except the detail that at first it seems that if you do not register on the web, you can not use your program altogether. This small detail keeps many users try this option.
link | Windisk