A few days ago at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Microsoft presented Windows 8 Consumer Preview, giving a look at what will be the next Microsoft operating system and a version which had many new features over the previous and current OS Windows 7. One is the disappearance of the famous Start button , which comes with Windows since time it was launched, But there are still some people who want to have back the start button back so now they will able to have it in Windows 8 with the help of an application Start8.
Start8 Stardock is a utility that serves just to bring back the Start button. This is a free application for Windows 8 Consumer Preview allows us to do the following:
- Add the Start button / Start to Windows 8 bar
- Add quick access and search for installed applications
- Add the Run dialog box / Run to the context menu
- Add Shutdown / Shutdown the context menu
- Choose the picture to the Start button / Start
You will need to enter a email address to get the download link to install it but even if you leave it blank and click Download Button it will show up download link you can download it from below mentioned link also.