If you’re looking for an alternative to the famous Nero to burn your discs, you can use InfraRecorder . Software is a completely free and portable , with which we can burn CDs and DVDsin its various forms, depending on the type of file and disk we want to build.
The only necessary when using the software will select a folder in which temporary installations. Then, to open it, we run the. Exe file. This software allows us to perform the essential functions: Burn audio CDs, video, burn or create images, delete, and copy from one CD to another .
If you want something elaborate, but that in turn is complete, InfraRecorder is an excellent choice. The best thing, above all, it’s completely free of license and therefore free.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Link | Download InfraRecorder