At Some of time we have come across a situation where we need have a PDF file and we cannot edit it or use it as we cannot edit it. To help you out with this I suggest you PDF to Word Converter. This software will help you to convert PDF files to Word files (.doc, .docx), with all the original text, layouts, images, tables and hyperlinks exactly retained. Modifying or reusing PDF contents can’t be easier after PDF to Word conversion, but with AnyBizSoft’s PDF to Word Converter its very easy. At the end of this review I’ll tell how to get free license key for AnyBizSoft’s PDF to Word Converter.
AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter 3 doesn’t require you to have Microsoft Word installed anymore. AnyBizSoft PDF to Word is a premium software with usually cost 29.95$ per license. Supports Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7 32bit. Click the “Google +1′ button if you like the product. You could find this button on the left side of the download button on the product page.
Main Features of AnyBizSoft’s PDF to Word Converter
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion.
- PDF to Word Converter preserves the original layouts of text, columns, tables, graphics and hyperlinks of PDF files to Ms Word documents as was in original PDF document.
- Batch conversion allows to convert 200 PDF files at one time
- Partial conversion allows to convert selected pages from the PDF
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian.
AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter converts PDF in just 3 steps:
Launch PDF to Word Converter >> Click and Add PDF Files…>> Just click the Convert button
Here is a demo on how to use this wonderful software:
Just Follow 2 Simple Steps to Win AnyBizSoft’s PDF to Word Converter Worth $29.95 .
- Join Technotips Facebook Fan Page
- comment below to enter the giveaway.
Three Winners will be selected using www.random.org, comment box is open starting today and it will be close on 31st July 2011, announcement of winners will be on the next day.