There is no doubt that the tablets are still climbing the ladder between the devices chosen by users as “replacement” for laptop. The latest tablets have nothing to envy in terms of hardware: come with dual-core processors, several GB of RAM, WiFi and 3G and storage almost “limited”.
And if this is not enough, now here comes Ekoore tablet PC Python S, is the first tablet PC that supports Linux, Android 3.2 (with upgrade to 4.0 ICS) and Windows 7. Even you can install all three operating systems, and select which operating system to use at startup. At 14.5 mm thick, contains an Intel Atom N455 (1.66 GHz), Intel GFX video card, memory type DDR3 RAM, hard disk solid state, accelerometer and internal modules for WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth connectivity. Moreover, in addition to the webcam, microphone and integrated stereo speakers, provides: 2 USB ports, mini-VGA, SIM card slot, microSD slot, headphone and microphone jack.
Main Features of Python S Tablet:
- G-Sensor - The gravitational sensor allows the Python S, to detect what position you’re using the tablet. Rotate the tablet while you are using, and it will detect motion in turn will rotate the screen display to suit your use.
- Super light weight - A tablet PC x86, the potential of a computer, all in a compact and lightweight. The python S has all the best that technology can offer today, in a 10-inch tablet, which weighs only 840gr including the battery.
- Capacitive Multitouch - The multitouch capacitive screen, allows interactivity through touch, and not by pressure, then all operations that are used to make with a mouse and keyboard, are now even more intuitive.
- Expansion slot - The Python S is unrivaled even in terms of expansion, in fact you can use external memory and peripherals that normally we are accustomed to using only next to our computer. Transfer data, files and multimedia programs, it is even easier.
- Operative system - Windows, Ubuntu and Android
- Size and weight - Height: 274mm, Width: 170mm, Thickness: 14,5mm, Weight: 840gr
- Storage memory – Available in 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- CPU and graphics - Cpu: Intel Pine Trail-M N455@1,66GHz, Chipset: Intel NM10, Video Card: INTEL GFX @ 200MHz Graphics
- RAM – 1 GB, 2 GB
- Connectivity - WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS
- Screen - Dimensions: 10.1 inch, Touchscreen: Capacitive Multiotuch, Resolutions: 1024×600
- Input and output - 2 USB port, Mini VGA, headphone and microphone jack, AC adapter,1.3 Mpx integrated Microphone, MicroSD Slot, SIM card Slot
- Battery - Lithium polymer 10.8V 3200Mah (5h)
But options are nice to have and the Ekoore is seemingly nice enough. Nice enough for a Tablet under €500?
Link: Ekoore Python S Tablet