Transfer files between multiple devices (especially if they are photographs of several megapixels) using Bluetooth can be a bit slow. So Why not use WIFI? Android Manager WiFi is an application which lets you synchronize files between a Windows PC and Android device.
Android Manager WiFi is completely free and comes as a set of software for both Windows and one for Android. With both installed and connected to the same point WiFi, works as a tool to synchronize content between mobile devices (handset). Thus it is possible to support and manage: contacts, messages, photos, videos, applications, timing.
Main features of Android Manager WiFi:
- WiFi connection, which makes it easy to use a without cables.
- Synchronize and manage mobile device content.
- Supports all Android devices .
- Also synchronized with Outlook 2003 or higher.
- The Windows client supports windows XP.
In Addition Android Manager WiFi has a functional and intuitive interface that supports several languages. To use Android Manager WiFi via WiFi connection, your Android handset and PC must be connected to the same Wi-Fi Access Point.